Sep 6, 2005

Here's the skinny on the last few months

Okay, so I DID become one of those people who started a blog and then left for months at a time. I'm sorry. I'm sure all me readers (all 3 of them) will forgive me. Here is a brief description of the events in my life this summer:

-Worked at a law office learning the practice of law and helping the little guy against mean landlords.

-Moved to Israel for a year wife my wife...bringing our cat with us.

-Found a cute apartment in Jerusalem that had everything except a dryer and cable television.

-Bought a dryer.

-Spent close to 3 weeks getting internet access at the apartment.

-Started studying at the Conservative Yeshiva in Jerusalem.


And now I am about to go to a Stag Night for my friend Alex who will me married on Thursday. (For those of you who don't know what a Stag Night is, it's basically a bachelor party.)

No comments: