Oct 8, 2013

I'm Back

Recently, my sister Julie asked me to blog again.  I have decided to try it again.  I know the teeming masses out there who follow my blog have been waiting on pins and needles to find out was has been going on in the world since I last posted.  Here is a not-so-exhaustive list of things that have happened since last time:

-My wife and I had a son.
-We lived in Atlanta for 3 years and then moved to San Francisco.
-I tried my hand at teaching high school...and decided that it was not my chosen profession.
-Our cat didn't die yet.
-Obama was re-elected.
-My wife and I started collecting sea glass.
-I tried Vietnamese food and did not like Pho.
-I got an iPhone--though I have not updated to iOS 7 yet.
-Many famous people died.

I'm sure some other things have happened, but I forget.

No comments: