Aug 7, 2007

Being flicked off

I was just driving to the video store. As I was making a left turn at a T-intersection, an old Toyota drove through a red light and almost hit me. That was bad enough.

This is what really chapped my hide:
As the car chugged away, seemingly unaware that it had broken the law and endangered my life, the driver flicked a light cigarette out the window. The butt hit my windshield in sparks and flew off.

I honked my horn angrily, but the driver didn't even turn her head to notice any of what she had done.


I'm going to go eat Mac 'n Cheese now.

1 comment:

Oscar1986 said...

Sweet blog, funny, same thing happened to me, Toyota Prius, all the bad drivers seem to buy Toyotas :(, good read. If you get a chance check out my Ancient worldz blog:)love any comments feedback.